Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm back and it's Christmas!



After nine months of living in my parent's basement while building, I have not been able to do ANY blogging. We have finally moved into our new home and within days we had the Christmas decor up. We designed our home after a country Chateau in France called Aramis. I mixed three different elements of style: French, Belgian and Swedish Gustavian. I'm not a photographer so my friend Ashlee Raubach who is an incredible photographer posted different shots on her blog http://ashleeraubachphotography.blogspot.com under "DREAM HOME" . There is no Christmas decor, but if you want to see it decorated, I'll have some of my super fancy "ya right" photography tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I am really happy that you are here again!!! I am looking forward to your posts! I mean it!!!
    Hugs and kisses!
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again!
    I went to see the pictures on Ash her blog!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! This is gorgeous!!!!!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greet!
    Thank you so much for the compliment! Coming from you is means a lot!!! I look at your blog daily...TRUE INSPIRATION! You are such a beautiful lady with so many talents; thanks for sharing! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    Desiree Ashworth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I really like your blog, but I want to make one comment here at the beginning so others aren't likely to see it. If you want to say something is from Belgium, you say it's "BelgIAN".... in the same way that you say something from France is "French" and something from Sweden is "Swedish". It's a common error and I'm not exactly sure why... Thanks, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...