Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random Thoughts at Christmas

I was sitting on my couch this morning flipping through some fun pictures of things that make me happy to suppress a long winter day; I want to share them with you:

BEAUTIFUL ANTIQUES WITH CHARACTER AND CHARM


CHARMING RANDOM SETTINGS IN HOMES


BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE CHANDELIERS AND MERCURY GLASS


CREATIVITY


COZY BEDROOMS ONE CAN GET AWAY TO FROM KIDS AND SNOW


CHARMING PROVINCIAL SITTING ROOMS


BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE LIMESTONE FIREPLACES IN WINTER...sigh


WHIMSY IN THE LIVING ROOM (I love the way the French think...true artisans!)


LAST BUT NOT LEAST...BELGUM DECOR!!!

7 comments:

  1. Very inspiring images Desirée! Thank you for sharing!
    Have a nice weekend,
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greet, you have nice weekend as well!!

    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love your header, everything about it, too! It's a crazy time right now, so if I don't come before then,

    Joyeaux Noel!!!

    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also love your beautiful new home! Stunning, I really like the blues and greens, and keeping the rich walnut floors...tres chic!


    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love interiors like this. The soft walls and fireplaces look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All gorgeous, I adore anything french and also have a thing about belqique interior design.

    A bientot,

    Leeann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love each and every one!! If I could get my family to move to a rustic old farm home with thick plaster walls.. I would sooo be on it!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...