Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Brambles and Blossoms!

I just came across the most charming store in the whole state of Utah!!  
It's called Brambles and Blossoms!  The store owner is Lisa Martineau and she is one of the most talented pickers/designers I have seen!  Everything she puts together is perfection, from antiques to beautiful flower arrangements - lets just say the store leaves you wanting more!
These images don't do the store justice, but if you're in town be sure to stop by (949 South State, Provo Ut)








































Look at these darling light fixtures!
Rick is the creator of these works of art using pulley wheels for the base and old salvages pieces from around the world.  I can't can't tell you how amazing they are in person.
Lisa you're amazing, thank you for bringing some culture into Provo!
























10 comments:

  1. What a great shop. We would love to go there!
    Angela and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shop.
    And a lot of stuffs to choose from.

    Cassy from Beginner Free Guitar Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a find! i'm wanting that pizza sign badly! will be on the lookout for one as it would make perfect sense for this family.

    hugs.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. how i love those things!! very rustic and antique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog...is this your store? I'm enchanted with all the buckets, wood and glass pieces...I'm a bucket lover myself...I hang them off our carport, use them to old kitchen towels or bath TP or magazines over at Mel's Designs from the Cabin blog...hop over and visit with me...Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your blog. I am so glad Mel told us about it. Everything in here is my taste. Thank you for sharing. Please visit me at The Bunk House. click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely shop! So many great finds! Enjoy the gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great antique shop, I drive by there every day on my way to work from Mapleton into Provo. I will stop in and learn more

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...