Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summers In France

Thanks to my dear friend Michele with Hello Lovely Inc, I was able to come across one of my all-time favorite books called Summers In France!
If you are into the charm of the French country side - you will love this charming book by Kathryn M. Ireland!  Kathryn brings a tumbled down farm/farmhouse glamorously back to to life, adding the perfect hints of bohemian country style!
What's so unique about this book is its relation to a personal scrapbook.  Kathryn celebrates summer living and entertaining in the French countryside.  Nothing seems more charming to me than the beautiful, fun-filled Kathy and her vision of Summers In France!
































I highly recommend this book and also go check out Michele's blog - she's always cutting edge when it comes to interior design and lifestyle!
















7 comments:

  1. Looks like one Of those must-haves books,I have to add it on my "must-have-books-list"....wich is pretty Long now;) Do you have a link to your friend Micheles blog,would be fun to see:)
    Love the french style!
    Tovehugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably hard to see - all you need to do is click on her name and it will link you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I wouldn't give to spend a Summer in France!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo lovely..what a thrill it would be to see such an amazing place. All the best,Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did i miss this, my lovely!

    i'm so glad you love the book like i do. it's a must own for dreamers and french farmhouse romantics!

    michele

    p.s. how much do we love the sound of TUMBLEDOWN CHIC?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I just found you and I hope you can add a Digg Reader button to your page, I keep forgetting to read people who aren't on my Digg reader. great book, off to library this afternoon and will def find it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...