Thursday, May 31, 2012

Warm Patina...

Here is a kitchen that is more on the traditional side, but still has that hint of warm patina.
Samantha Lyman designed this charming California kitchen, adding a white glass sheet backsplash coupled with delicate jeweled hardware.  My favorite are the lights fixtures, they were taken from an old Dutch ship.
... don't you love old conversation pieces?!







all images via


I'm typically more into open shelving, but I'm loving the clean, white, floor to ceiling cabinets.  They don't shout out as much but provide tons of storage!

I hope you're enjoying your week!




6 comments:

  1. Lovely kitchen. I specially like the lamps and the grey cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i love this and honestly haven't seen anything like it. i'm intrigued by the backsplash idea and must know more. the grey cabinet is incredible.

    smiles to you on this dreary day!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...these lights are seriously cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the traditional look. The layout of that kitchen looks very efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I'm with you I am loving those lights! I love pieces with history.

    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous kitchen and completely agree - the pendants are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...