Tuesday, September 18, 2012

... Hints From The Past

My husband and I had dinner with some new friends the other night.  They invited us to their charming mountain cottage clear up in the mountains of Midway.  
I felt like I stepped into a dream... the food, ambience and company was wonerful.  Everywhere you looked was a unique furniture piece or decor item they bought while on their travels.  I have seen many cabins, but nothing like this!!!  Everything had a story... it was the perfect fall evening.
Wish I could have shown you gorgeous images of their cottage, but just visualize Sundance, Ut and you'll get the idea.




















I love when people incorporate items from the past into their homes, it adds that perfect touch of nostalgia and interest!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!


2 comments:

  1. what gorgeous images you've shared! i have never visited a mountain cabin, but it sounds heavenly.

    smiles to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful post...love images that take me back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...