Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jeffrey Allan Marks

I have to admit - I'm a reality show junkie!  And nothing is better than watching interior designers going from house to house decorating beautiful spaces.  If any of you haven't seen Million Dollar Decorators - it's a must see!  Not only is it educational - it's hilarious;  the eccentric personalities and relationships of these decorators will leave you rolling on the floor with laughter!  
This show is by far my all-time-favorite!
Below are some images of Jeffrey Allan Marks' creative spaces, he is one of the decorators on the show:












all images via Elle Decor

Jeffrey's design aesthetic is based on clean lines and classic proportions.
I love the calming color palette! 

Hoping all are having a wonderful week!






7 comments:

  1. So many pretty spaces! I too am fast becoming a reality tv junkie...so addicting isn't it!! I have seen it twice and hope to catch it tomorrow.......it is very entertaining thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, now I can't wait to watch this show! I'd never heard of it and it sounds terrific. Love the greens and blues on white of Jeffrey's rooms. I don't know about the boat on the ceiling, though. I'd be scared to walk under it.

    A lovely post Desireé. Hope you are having a splendid week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently, saw our first episode...could be contagious. Beautiful spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought i was the only one watching this show!!! omg i have a crush on Jeffrey's boyfriend. is he not the cutest orlando bloom-ish blonde ever? and how fun was that to see Mary McDonald pull that home office together?

    are you a real housewives watcher like moi? they are all train wrecks, and for whatever reason it relaxes me to watch them before i go to bed at night...i have deep issues.

    love.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too! I hope it continues on to another season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah those shows are crazy but they do so great work for the most part. You chose some awesome pics.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Million Dollar Decorators...so great and the dressing area is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...