Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nantucket Charm...

I know I have gushed about Nantucket before -  but I had to show you some fun images of this darling beachfront cottage.  It was designed by Nantucket House Antiques and Interior Design.   They have the best of both worlds, not only do they specialize in antiques - they also have a design team that specializes in the genre of Nantucket style.  Below are some charming images of the perfect Nantucket retreat they created:








I love all the charming antique pieces throughout the home... it adds the perfect amount of history and character!









11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I especially love the room in the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, as an antique dealer, I love the use of antiques throughout the home, very thoughtfully selected and placed. What a stylish and comfortable home! Great post, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cozy, charming and still quietly elegant, just the way I would want my "dream Nantucket home" to look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a charming home full of character!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the mix of white with natural wood and worn painted pieces in each room :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ALEŻ PIĘKNE KLIMATY!! POZDRAWIAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous home, I could so picture myself living in it. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes so much CHARM. have never been to nantucket but it's on the list.

    hope this finds you well, my friend.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. So warm and welcoming!
    I live so close yet have never been to Nantucket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love a Nantucket cottage - one of my favorite places - and this one is perfect!! Have a great weekend ~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...