Monday, September 12, 2011

Flamant

I have been out of the country for the past two seeks sightseeing the French Riviera and Vienna, Austria!
My husband and I where strolling the streets of Vienna when we happened to come across one of my all-time-favorite Belgian inspired decor shops called Flamant.
If you like neutral stone putty-like paint colors or the juxtaposition of elegant yet slightly rustic - you will love this company!  I used all their paint colors in my last home and have loved them!  Below are some Flamant images and also paint samples:





















I hope you are all having a wonderful week!













6 comments:

  1. oh yes i remember you sharing flamant! these colors speak to me--they really do. i find them poetic, yes? colors that are sort of 'uncolors' because you can't readily describe them.

    lucky you in belgium! i can't wait to read about your adventures and see the inspiration you gleaned from the trip.

    love.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Vienna beautiful? We were there 2 years ago and I had THE BEST latte there. There's a Flamant here in Dubai as well - gorgeous things (but pricey) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful. Gushing over here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What stunning photos..so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...