Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yum!

We are still three weeks out from moving into our new home.  The last month is always so long and intense.  My husband has been feeling like a constant babysitter, trying to get subs to finish on time! 
Preparing my mind for another move is a little daunting and I find myself wanting treats!!
I found these gorgeous images on one of my favorite food blogs called Always With Butter!
My kind of blog - even the name is appealing!















I'm going to take a couple of pics of our home in the next few days... I would love your honest opinion!

Happy Wednesday!




5 comments:

  1. Ez nagyon finom lehet, nagyon guszta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always with butter!!!! i must pay them a visit. and i love love love these minis! i could eat 10 and not feel guilty. i cannot wait to taste that french butter, ya know?

    sending you a little extra strength to move you through the last weeks--it will be fabulous, and i cannot wait to share the new journey with you.

    love with extra butter.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just added them also. The post looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable little cupcakes! Love this post, and cannot wait to see pics of your new home!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...